Alcyconie, a company specialising in cyber and digital crisis management and communications, is looking for a Cyber Crisis Management and Business Continuity Consultant to join its team.
Founded at the end of 2018, Alcyconie is an independent, pure-play company for cyber and digital crisis management and communications. To support our rapid development, we are strengthening our team!
Backed by French Tech and the Brittany region, Alcyconie strives to make its customers reactive and seasoned to deal with degradation situations and cyber attacks, supporting them in crisis when the stakes require it.
Our customers come from sectors where the stakes are high and strategic, and where their reputation puts them at particular risk (healthcare, local authorities, luxury goods, energy, industry, maritime, etc.).
Alcyconie has chosen to set up in Brittany, at the heart of a particularly dynamic digital and cyber ecosystem. Our offices are located in Saint-Malo, next to the train station and a few minutes from the sea. The high-speed train takes us wherever our clients need us, and to Paris in less than 2h30.
If you’re passionate about crisis management, business continuity and cyber issues, and you also love the sea and the great outdoors, come and join us!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
Within the firm, you will join our team on cyber crisis management, training and business continuity assignments.
As a true project manager, you will be in charge of a variety of assignments aimed at supporting, advising and assisting our customers, whether major private accounts or public bodies, in cyber crisis management, crisis communication and business continuity. Our contacts are mainly the CISOs, CIOs and CODIR / COMEX of the organisations we support.
More specifically, you will be involved in:
- Optimising or defining crisis measures for our customers (audit, recommendations, drafting of reflex sheets, mobilisation plan, etc.),
- Defining and running crisis exercises to test the resilience of the organisations we train,
- Organising and running training courses for our customers,
- Defining business continuity strategies,
- Operational implementation of our customers’ continuity plans,
- Managing crisis situations within our customers’ crisis units.
You will also play an active role in the development of the firm by:
- Contributing to tender responses,
- Creating and enhancing business continuity resources and tools,
- Producing content such as articles, white papers and practical guides.
The position is based in Saint-Malo, France and can start as soon as possible! Obviously, teleworking is possible and travel is regular.
Type of contract: Permanent.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a higher education background (Sciences-Po, School of Communication, International Relations, Business School or University) and initial experience (2 to 5 years) in crisis management and/or BCP,
- You have a basic understanding of and a strong interest in cybersecurity,
- You are familiar with the terms crisis unit, CISO, DRP, BCP and are passionate about organisational resilience,
- You’re a self-starter and able to make suggestions,
- You are a true team player with excellent interpersonal and writing skills,
- You have a good level of written and spoken English, and you’re fluent in French,
- ISO 22301 certification is an advantage,
- You’re attracted by the idea of joining a fast-growing start-up and you know that in this type of organisation, responsibility and autonomy are quickly taken on and strongly encouraged!
Do you want to join us? Send us your CV and tell us what motivates you to join us: email@example.com