From 15 to 17 November, Alcyconie was present at the 7th edition of the European Cyber Week at the Couvent des Jacobins in Rennes. Between the round table, the stand and the Investor Day competition, let’s take a look back at three days full of emotions for the Alcyconie team!
On the first day, Stéphanie Ledoux, CEO of Alcyconie and Operational Reservist, chaired a round table as part of the Cyber Cognitive Threats seminar. This event, organised on the initiative of COMCYBER, looked at various facets of the information confrontation and the role of GAFAM in this new conflict. Entitled “GAFAM’S and the States”, this round table brought together :
- Romain Badouard, lecturer at the University of Paris-Panthéon-Assas, who spoke to us about GAFAM’s content regulation policy ;
- Charles Thibout, researcher at CESSP (Paris 1, CNRS, EHESS) and IRIS, senior researcher at the Joint European Disruptive Initiative and independent advisor to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs (CAPS), who explained the political and diplomatic links between GAFAM and European states ;
- Julien Nocetti, lecturer and researcher at the Saint-Cyr Coëtquidan military academy, who closed the round table on the involvement of GAFAMs in the war in Ukraine.
Last year, during the 2021 edition, Stéphanie Ledoux chaired a round table on “Crisis management in cyberspace”.
Investor Day Awards, off to Bilbao!
This 3rd and final day of the European Cyber Week was the crowning glory of the European Cyber Week!
Alcyconie won the Investor Day prize and has therefore qualified to take part in the European final, which will be held in Bilbao in 2023.
Several years of teamwork have paid off with this great victory!
Presentation of our training courses and cyber crisis management exercises
Alcyconie’s consultants were also there to present the firm to the visitors of the European Cyber Week.
During these 3 days, we have the honour to welcome :
- Loïg Chesnais-Girard, President of the Regional Council of Brittany ;
- Jérôme Tre-Hardy, Regional Councillor for Cyber Security ;
- Jean-Noël Barrot, Minister for Digital Transition and Telecommunications.
These visits were an opportunity to present our daily contribution to cyber resilience through training, exercises and courses in cyber crisis management in the face of a risk that is now an integral part of the latest National Strategic Review 2022.